Welcome to Livingston Advanced Dentistry
Office Reopening June 1
Dear Livingston Advanced Dentistry Patients and Families,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to slowly resuming normal habits and routines.
Livingston Advanced Dentistry will reopen on June 1. While many things will have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Strict infection control procedures regarding instrumentation have always been and will continue to be followed, according to the guidelines of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safe and Healthy Administration (OSHA). This includes appropriate PPE worn by all of our team members as well as consistent surface disinfection of all exposed surfaces throughout the day.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions regarding symptoms, exposure and travel. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken.
- The doctor, hygienists and staff will also be checked daily with the same screening questions and temperature check.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office and we ask that you wear a mask or face-covering.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Please call us when you arrive at our building and wait for your appointment in your vehicle. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to come into the office.
- We ask that only patients enter the office. Family members of adult patients are asked to either drop the patient off or wait in your vehicle. This will make social distancing easier.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call us at 973-992-2225.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Navi and Staff
Our goal at Livingston Advanced Dentistry is to provide our patients with exceptional dental care leading to optimal oral health and a beautiful smile in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We believe patient care should be comprehensive, courteous, and responsive to the individual needs and preferences of each patient.
Our emphasis on educating our patients about their oral health issues and treatment options separates us from the others. Dr. Navi and his staff will take the time to provide patients with clear, complete explanations about every aspect of their treatment options and answer any questions they may have. Patients can then make informed decisions about their long-term dental health.
We at Livingston Advanced Dentistry proudly serve Livingston, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Our services include, but are not limited to, family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening and dental implants. We’ll be glad to hear from you to answer any questions you might have and to schedule a complimentary consultation appointment.
Together we’ll get you on your way to achieve a beautiful smile!
We at Livingston Advanced Dentistry are dedicated to providing a level of care that will constantly exceed your expectations. Your comfort is paramount, and we will do everything possible to make your experience here as stress free as possible. When comfort, trust, and success matters, call Livingston Advanced Dentistry.
Proudly serving: Livingston, Short Hills, Roseland, Essex County